- Job Location:
Redwood City, CA
Schools - RN Nurse
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is working with a school near Redwood City, CA to staff a Registered Nurse for the full, upcoming school year. This position is full time and provides services to grades PreK- 8. Travel is required as there are multiple school locations- mileage reimbursement is available. We are interviewing now- contact Hannah.Duenke@ProCareTherapy.com to learn more and to apply. Please send your updated resume for consideration.
- Full time
- Full school year
- Grades PreK-8
- Multiple sites
- Must have Masters in Nursing
- Must have state licensure
- Ensures that patients are admitted, transferred and discharged in a timely and efficient manner
- Performs nursing assessments to gather data and identify the patient's needs
- Develop and implement an individualized plan of nursing care with the patient that will address the patient and family identified needs and concerns
- Collaborates with physicians and other health team members
- Demonstrates accountability for ongoing learning needs, completion of annual education requirements and competencies
- Performs other duties as assigned
Benefits of working for ProCare Therapy include:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly paychecks
- Health benefits
- Sign on bonuses
- Relocation reimbursement
- License reimbursement
We are interviewing now- call Hannah at 770-225-3108 to learn more or send your updated resume to Hannah.Duenke@ProCareTherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »