- Job Location:
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
A job opportunity has presented itself in the Baltimore, MD area. The school district is working with ProCare Therapy in order to staff this position for the upcoming school year. This is a long time client that has shown the option to re-new contracts in the past.
- Full-time 35+ hours per week
- Caseload: Infant and Toddlers
- Itinerant in Baltimore
- Master’s level degree
- Previous experience required
- MD licensure required by start date
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan
- Relocation reimbursement
- Health, life, optical and dental offered
How to apply?
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: William.Redding@ProcareTherapy.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 770-325-0323
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »