- Job Location:
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is in search of a qualified and experienced Licensed Practical Nurse to fill a position for a very supportive school district near Everett, Washington. The LPN will be working with a 1st grade student 1:1. The LPN will be accompanying the student on the bus and during school hours.
- 1:1 with 1st grade student
- Accompany on bus and in school
- Types of disabilities: seizures, regression of developmental skills, language, motor, ambulation, toileting, feeding and ADL's Thickened fluids d/t oral aspiration risk
- Associate's Degree
- State credentials
The director is ready to interview and hire, please submit your resume to be considered. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about other opportunities, please contact Anais Macias directly via email at Anais.Macias@ProCareTherapy.com or call 770-225-3073.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »