- Job Location:
Schools - Teacher of the Deaf / Hard of Hearing
- Last Updated:
Do you have a background as a School Psychologist? Are you by chance also proficient in American Sign Language? If you answered yes to both of those do I have a job for you! We are currently working with a school district near Bellevue, Washington to fill an open position for next school year.
- Part Time
- We can turn this position Full Time if you desire by filling your schedule with General Psychology duties.
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in School Psychology
- Prior experience working in a school setting or pediatrics
- ESA Certification
- Proficient in American Sign Language
- Pre-K-8th Grade Caseload
- Help students process their issues and design goals structured around the student-specific problems
- Encourage positive and constructive behaviors
- Hold meetings with parents and other staff to go over educational, behavioral, domestic, and social complications
- Observe and practice behavioral management systems
- 2.5 Days A Week
- 2018 – 2019 School Year
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding.
To apply for this great opportunity, please contact Enrique Diaz at (678) 837-1260. For immediate consideration, please send a copy of your resume with 3 professional references to: Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled