- Job Location:
Lexington Park, MD
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district near Lexington Park who is looking to hire on a Physical Therapist for the upcoming school year.
- This position would be for a full school year contract
- There are full-time hours associated with this job
- Typical Monday - Friday schedule
- 35 hour work week during school hours
- Schools setting
- K-12 caseload
- Helping students retain/ regain as much functionality as possible
- Developing therapy plans tailored to individual student needs
- Administering PT techniques
- Adjusting therapy plans as needed
- Documenting results
- Communicating with parents/ other professionals
- Master's Degree
- Current MD License
If you would like to be considered for this position please contact Tom via email at Thomas.Chapman@ProcareTherapy.com or via phone at 678.837.1507. I look forward to working with you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »