- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
We are now hiring a Speech Language Pathologist for a district needing tele-therapy services for the current school year. Interviews are being scheduled now for an ASAP hire and start. The SLP will be needed for 2 days/week. Ideal for a candidate looking for a more flexible work schedule.
- 2 days/ week (Monday and Wednesday)
- Must have active license in Pennsylvania
- 1099 position
- Candidate must be tech savvy; prior tele-speech experience is a plus
- Must have Internet service and your own computer/laptop
- Fully home based work
- Kindergarten caseload (mild-moderate)
All serous inquires can apply online or apply directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate response. For any questions please feel free to contact me by phone at 678-837-1507 and I will be glad to assist you as this position will fill quickly. I look forward to being in touch with you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Health Insurance Costs Increase Need for School Nurses
Busy Days for School Nurses School nurses have a lot that they do on a given day in a school. They must administer medications which students require during the day, they take care of sick kids, th...
Read more »
- Increasing Open Communication with Families
Contact Beyond Open House and Meetings When the school year begins, itís easy to meet and chat with families. They often come to Open House and schedule team meetings about 504 Plan and IEP accommo...
Read more »