- Job Location:
San Marcos, CA
Schools - Visually Impaired Teacher
- Last Updated:
There is a school district outside of San Marcos, California who is seeking out a Teacher of the Visually Impaired to work part time for the upcoming school year. This position is contracted through ProCare Therapy. The schedule for this position can be very flexible.
- Part time - 24 hours per week
- Master's level degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- CA teaching certification in visual education
- K-12th grade students
- Teach students who are blind, going blind, have limited sight, or have another visual impairment
- Teach core curriculum, braille skills, and independent living strategies
If you are interested in this position, please apply below and email your updated resume to Sarah Meyer. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like more information.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Direct: (770) 225-3180
Fax: (866) 360-5109
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled