- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
Overview: Speech Language Pathologist/ Technician
Procare is currently accepting applicants for a Speech Language Technician (SLP/ SLT) to assist a school district in the Phoenix, Arizona area. We are currently looking for candidates who have prior school setting experience and has an already obtained Master's level degree with credentials. This position will also be for a part time work schedule, for a full school year contract. Please feel free to review the following details and qualifications, and apply if you interested is available.
- Part Time
- Full School Year
- 24 Hours per week
- Flexible Work Days Available
- Provide services to a variety of caseloads within 3 school sites
- Caseloads Sizes may vary among grades K-8
- Master's Level Degree
- Completed Certificate of Clinical Competency
- State License/ Certificate Obtained
- Background, Passed
- Schools Experience
- No SLPA/ Tele-therapy candidates accepted
If you would like to further inquire about this position, feel free to contact Lorice Young at 770-225-3054 or email your resume to Lorice.firstname.lastname@example.org .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »