- Job Location:
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
We are looking to hire a Physical Therapist part time for a school district in the Brookings, OR area. The PT will be providing services to a small caseload, 10 students, for the 2018-2019 school year. This will be a 2 day a week position.
- Developing a treatment plan
- Teaching patients how to properly use exercise techniques
- Maintain students records, keeping track of goals and progress
- Master's Degree in Physical Therapy
- Must be licensed in Oregon
- New Grads are welcome
Interested candidates please apply below or contact Ashley Hopkins directly at 770.776.2095 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »