- Job Location:
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with a school district near Olympia, Washington to find a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a part-time job for the upcoming school year. Resumes are being reviewed and interviews are being scheduled now.
- Provide 1:1 medical care for middle school age student
- Support student in the use of assistive technology
- Maintain accurate records for student (medical and academic)
- Provide nursing services within student's home
- Collaborate with student's parents and teachers
- Valid WA LPN credential
- At least one year of prior pediatric or home-health experience
Employment Type: part-time (20 hours per week), contract, full school year
The school district is looking for a highly motivated and adaptable nurse to assist this student during the school day. ProCare Therapy will ensure a competitive compensation package for qualified applicants.
To find out more, please contact:
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Phone: (678) 459-1146
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »