- Job Location:
South Bend, IN
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
A job opportunity has presented itself through an Occupational Therapist in Indiana near the South Bend area. The school district is working with ProCare Therapy in order to staff this position for the upcoming school year (18-19). This is a great opportunity for long-term and short-term candidates looking for a job!
- Caseload: All ages
- Master’s level degree
- Indiana licensure required by start date (can interview without it, but must obtain it soon after).
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan
- Relocation reimbursement
- Health, life, optical and dental offered
How to apply?
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: Chelsea.Serr@ProCareTherapy.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 770-776-2063
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »