- Job Location:
Fort Wilson, ID
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
ProCare has an opening for an Occupational Therapist to work part time for the 2018-2019 school year. This position is near Fort Wilson, ID and provides therapy services for grades K-12. Applicants must have previous experience working in the school setting and have their Idaho license.
Employment type: Part time, contract
Industry: Education, schools
Education: Masters level degree in Occupational Therapy, Idaho license, and DOE certification
- Assesses the educational needs of pupils in order to plan an appropriate program of individualized therapy
- Provides individualized and small-group therapy
- Participates in open, consistent, and constant communication with parents
- Other duties as assigned
Submit your resume and apply today to be considered for this amazing opportunity! For direct contact, call 770-225-3186 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Duenke@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »