- Job Location:
Schools - Orientation and Mobility Specialist
- Last Updated:
We are currently interviewing for an Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS) for a full-time job in a school district near Independence, Missouri.
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Working with students in Kindergarten through 12th grade
- About 12 students on caseload
- Itinerant throughout district
- Valid MO-issued OMS certification (or ability to obtain prior to the start of the school year)
- Previous pediatric or schools-based experience
New graduates are encouraged to apply for this orientation and mobility specialist job. The district is highly supportive and located just minutes from Kansas City!
To find out more about this opportunity, apply below or contact:
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Phone: (678) 459-1146
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Self-Care for Traumatized Therapists
Document Everything If a student comes to you and confides in you that they have violent thoughts, do you know what to do next? As a mandated reporter, you must do something. Take thorough notes to...
Read more »
- New Technology on the Horizon for Deaf Students
Shortage of Sign Language Interpreters The reality is that there is a big sign language interpreter shortage in the United States and beyond. While schools do their best to have interpreters availa...
Read more »