- Job Location:
Schools - Orientation and Mobility Specialist
- Last Updated:
A full-time Orientation and Mobility Specialist is now needed for a school district near Spartanburg, SC. Please see additional details below.
- Contract - Full school year
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Provide services to a PreK-8th grade caseload
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and other staff to ensure students have positive learning environment
- Must have ACVREP certification
- Previous experience is a plus
In addition to offering highly competitive salaries, we offer the following customization options for your compensation package:
- Health Insurance
- 401K Matching Plan
- Relocation Assistance
We are now arranging interviews for this position. To be considered, send your resume over to Jimmy.Ellis@procaretherapy.com. Feel free to contact Jimmy Ellis at 678-837-1504 if you have any questions about the positions that ProCare Therapy has to offer.
Jimmy Ellis| ProCare Therapy| 678-837-1504
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »