- Job Location:
Schools - Orientation and Mobility Specialist
Any Of These
- Last Updated:
Orientation and Mobility Specialist Position Open - Liberty, MO
Making the next step in your career? Don't do it alone, ProCare Therapy is here to help. I have partnered with a school district near Liberty, MO and we are looking to hire an Orientation and Mobility Specialist to work with our students. All applicants are required to have ACVREP teaching certificate and license.
- Full Time
- 10-12 students
- Evaluate and teach concepts, skills, and techniques necessary for our students to travel safely and efficiently through many environmental conditions and situations.
- Services may be provided through direct or consultative contact.
- We consider this to be an incredibly important role that brings with it a great deal of responsibility.
- Our team ensures you will have the support you need to work efficiently.
- Benefits available: Health, dental, vision and 401k.
Email your references and resume today for interview consideration- slots go fast. I'm looking forward to discussing the next step in your professional journey.
Brittany Brown | Director of Educational Services
Phone: (770) 325-0362
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Self-Care for Traumatized Therapists
Document Everything If a student comes to you and confides in you that they have violent thoughts, do you know what to do next? As a mandated reporter, you must do something. Take thorough notes to...
Read more »
- New Technology on the Horizon for Deaf Students
Shortage of Sign Language Interpreters The reality is that there is a big sign language interpreter shortage in the United States and beyond. While schools do their best to have interpreters availa...
Read more »