- Job Location:
Schools - Orientation and Mobility Specialist
Any Of These
- Last Updated:
A school district near Pasadena, Texas is working with ProCare Therapy in search of an Orientation Mobility Specialist (OMS). A candidate that is dual certified in both TVI and OMS is preferred and new graduates will be accepted!
Job Details Include:
- Full-time; 37.5 hours/week
- Entire school year contract
- 6 districts in the area are needing services
- Teacher will service 1 school per day
- Caseload of 25 to 30 kids each site
- Birth to 21-year olds
- TEA certification
- Proficient in reading braille
- Master’s in Orientation Mobility
Please email a resume to Sarah Meyer at the address below to start your application process!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Self-Care for Traumatized Therapists
Document Everything If a student comes to you and confides in you that they have violent thoughts, do you know what to do next? As a mandated reporter, you must do something. Take thorough notes to...
Read more »
- New Technology on the Horizon for Deaf Students
Shortage of Sign Language Interpreters The reality is that there is a big sign language interpreter shortage in the United States and beyond. While schools do their best to have interpreters availa...
Read more »