- Job Location:
Kansas City, MO
Schools - Orientation and Mobility Specialist
- Last Updated:
A school district near Liberty, Missouri has a current opening for an Orientation and Mobility Specialist in the new school year. You’ll be working with a caseload of K-12th grade pupils at various schools within the district. The candidate for this job should have experience with school-aged children and children with multiple impairments.
- Master’s Level Degree in Orientation Mobility
- Certified as an OMS (can be dual certified as a TVI)
- KS Teaching Certification
As a ProCare contracted employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs, and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level.
How to apply?
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com.
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: (678) 837-1260
I look forward to working with you in the future!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Health Insurance Costs Increase Need for School Nurses
Busy Days for School Nurses School nurses have a lot that they do on a given day in a school. They must administer medications which students require during the day, they take care of sick kids, th...
Read more »
- Increasing Open Communication with Families
Contact Beyond Open House and Meetings When the school year begins, itís easy to meet and chat with families. They often come to Open House and schedule team meetings about 504 Plan and IEP accommo...
Read more »