- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
Immediate need for an Occupational Therapist in the beautiful city of Cornish, NH! I have partnered with an amazingly supportive school district that is looking for a passionate OT to be a part of their family.
This small yet mighty town is where many big businesses come and go, but the only ones that seem to stay are the longtime family businesses. Cornish is a town where the past is a big influence in the future. Honestly, this area just makes you feel at home. You do not want to miss out on this opportunity!
- Full Time
- Contracted assignment
- Full 2018-2019 calendar school year
- 35-37.5 hours per week
- K-12 school case load options
- Great and supportive district!
- *Will be placed on experience and location preference
- Interviewing and signing now!
- Doesn't need New Hampshire license to apply, but will have to get that quickly after offer
- Out of State Applicants must follow the requirements of reciprocity for New Hampshire
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Simone Begley at Simone.Begley@ProcareTherapy.com. or call me directly at 770-325-0319
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »