- Job Location:
Colorado Springs, CO
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
We have a great position to tell you about located with a school district in the Colorado Srpings, Colorado area. Occupational Therapists in the area looking for full-time work are encouraged to apply. This a 6 week maternity leave coverage assignment that starts immediately.
We will be interviewing starting tomorrow.
- Full-time - maternity leave coverage for 6 weeks
- Immediate start School-based
- You must have your Masters degree in occupational therapy
- Licensure and certification in the state of Colorado
- K – 12th grade students all of the caseload
If you are interested in finding out more about this great position, or setting up an interview immediately, to apply please email your resume to Rueben.Robinson@ProcareTherapy.com. Or if you have any questions about the position I can also be reached by phone at 770–776–2065. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- New Technology on the Horizon for Deaf Students
Shortage of Sign Language Interpreters The reality is that there is a big sign language interpreter shortage in the United States and beyond. While schools do their best to have interpreters availa...
Read more »
- Promoting Alternative Wellness Options in Schools
Mindfulness is Important When children have too much stress in their lives, they may not be able to concentrate; they may be unorganized, and they may act out inappropriately. Many times, this is t...
Read more »