- Job Location:
Colorado Springs, CO
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
There is now a full-time opening for an occupational therapist at a school district in the area of Colorado Springs, Colorado. We would prefer a full-time candidate with school experience to speak with this week. You will be needed to work with students grades kindergarten through 12th at a really great school district. They all have various disabilities, and they need an experienced OT to provide excellent service this school year. We are now excepting resumes. If you are interested in this position, please give us a call today.
- Occupational Therapist
- Full-time job opening
- Contracted through ProCare Therapy
- School setting
- Various disabilities
- Schools experience is preferred but not required
- Must be available to start immediately. This job is for the remainder of this school year
Apply for this job:
Send your resume via email to:
- Call me directly at 770-776-2065 for further information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Self-Care for Traumatized Therapists
Document Everything If a student comes to you and confides in you that they have violent thoughts, do you know what to do next? As a mandated reporter, you must do something. Take thorough notes to...
Read more »
- New Technology on the Horizon for Deaf Students
Shortage of Sign Language Interpreters The reality is that there is a big sign language interpreter shortage in the United States and beyond. While schools do their best to have interpreters availa...
Read more »