- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
Procare Therapy is arranging interviews with a school in Austin, Texas for an Occupational therapist. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation and social communication.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Part-time, Contract
- 2-3 days/week
- K-12th grade
- Para staff on site for assistance
- Master’s Level Degree
- Must have license or be willing to obtain it
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume to Asma.Javed@ProCareTherapy.com.
Director of Educational Resources
Local: (770) 225-3021
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »