- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is looking for an Occupational Therapist for one of our exciting partnering school districts in Washington, D.C. This is a full-time position for the upcoming school year and will be contracted for the full 2018-2019 school year. Competitive benefits and compensation!
- Develop a treatment plan for patients, laying out the types of activities and specific goals to be accomplished
- Recommend special equipment, such as wheelchairs and eating aids, and instruct patients on how to use that equipment
- Assess and record patients’ activities and progress for patient evaluations, for billing, and for reporting to physicians and other healthcare providers
- Full time: 37.5 hours/week
- 2018-2019 school year
- 3-20-year ages for caseload
- Range of disabilities
- Staff and paraprofessionals on site
- Free parking provided
- Master’s Level Degree
- Must have license or be willing to obtain it
For any additional questions or concerns or if you feel this is the opportunity for you, send your resume to Asma.Javed@procaretherapy.com or contact me directly at the information listed below. I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »