- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
We are currently assisting a school district in the Fredricksburg, Virginia area who is searching for an Occupational Therapist to partner with for the following school year. The OT in this position will be required to deliver direct services, participate in the IEP process, write reports, and make sure paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Full time: 37.5-40 hours
- K-12 grade caseload
- Upcoming school year
- Va License required
- Evaluate and interpret evaluations and test results
- Regulate occupational therapy treatment plans
- Formulate student occupational profile through a variety of assessments
- Document occupational therapy services to guarantee responsibility of service provision
Salary for this position will be based on experience. For more information about this OT position, please apply below or call Anthony Merriweather at 770.325.0325
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »