- Job Location:
Bear Lake, MN
Schools - RN Nurse
- Last Updated:
We are actively looking for an RN/LPN to work within our School District.. This is a part-time position near Bear Lake. All applicants must have or able to get their MN license.
- Approx 28 hours per week
- 1 student - 20 years old
- Help him at school within the school setting and help him on the van
- Also a Para on staff
- ProCare offers an excellent hourly rate!
- Call for quick phone interview
For further consideration call Barbara at 770 325 0240 and send resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- New Technology on the Horizon for Deaf Students
Shortage of Sign Language Interpreters The reality is that there is a big sign language interpreter shortage in the United States and beyond. While schools do their best to have interpreters availa...
Read more »
- Promoting Alternative Wellness Options in Schools
Mindfulness is Important When children have too much stress in their lives, they may not be able to concentrate; they may be unorganized, and they may act out inappropriately. Many times, this is t...
Read more »