- Job Location:
St. Paul, MN
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
School Nurse position LPN/RN
St. Paul, MN area (20 minutes west)
We are currently interviewing for a school nurse (LPN or RN) This is a part time position beginning immediately and contracted through the end of the school year. 1:1 position working with a student. Nurse will ride the bus with student and support him through school day. This position is perfect for a nurse interested in the school setting and the great school hours/ holidays off.
- Part Time- 4 days per week- 28-30 hrs/wk
- 1:1 with 20 yr old student
- Meet the student at home and ride with him to school
- Assist him during the school day
- You would work with him in a work setting within the school, lift, position, change him as needed
- Monitor is health conditions during this time too
- Paraprofessional to help support too
Please apply by sending a copy of your updated resume directly to email@example.com
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Direct Line: 770-776-2106
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Self-Care for Traumatized Therapists
Document Everything If a student comes to you and confides in you that they have violent thoughts, do you know what to do next? As a mandated reporter, you must do something. Take thorough notes to...
Read more »
- New Technology on the Horizon for Deaf Students
Shortage of Sign Language Interpreters The reality is that there is a big sign language interpreter shortage in the United States and beyond. While schools do their best to have interpreters availa...
Read more »