- Job Location:
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
We are currently working with a school district near Everett, WA that is in need of a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for the upcoming school year. This will be a contracted position for the full 18-19 school year.
- 33 hours per week
- 1:1 position
- 1st grade student
- Female student requires a nurse on the bus as well as during school hours
- Seizure disorder, regression of developmental skills, language, motor, ambulation, toileting, feeding, and ADL's
- Active WA State license and credentials
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application now! For immediate consideration, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »