- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
A travel Occupational Therapist is needed in a district near Kenai, AK for the following school year.
- 40 Hours Per Week
- 5 Days
- Monday – Friday
- PreK-12 Students
- Mixture of Disabilities (autism, sensory regulation, fine motor skills)
- No more than 35 Student Caseload
- 2-3 school locations- Itinerant
To be considered, candidates will need the following:
- Master`s in Occupational Therapy
- AK license
ProCare Therapy offers competitive benefits and travel stipends for candidates looking to travel for the position.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to LeeAnn.Miller@procaretherapy.com
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Health Insurance Costs Increase Need for School Nurses
Busy Days for School Nurses School nurses have a lot that they do on a given day in a school. They must administer medications which students require during the day, they take care of sick kids, th...
Read more »
- Increasing Open Communication with Families
Contact Beyond Open House and Meetings When the school year begins, itís easy to meet and chat with families. They often come to Open House and schedule team meetings about 504 Plan and IEP accommo...
Read more »