- Job Location:
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
Any Of These
- Last Updated:
Piper, Kansas has a school district that we are assisting has a new need for the first semester of the school year for an Adapted Physical Education or APE teacher. This position is great for anyone seeking a short-term assignment and is conveniently location right outside of Kansas City.
At a Glance:
- Approx. 30 hours per week
- Starting at 7:30AM
- Afternoon time is flexible depending on IEP meeting schedule
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- K - 12 District
- Students attend PE every day in Day treatment program
- Interviewing and signing now
- Master’s level degree in Physical Ed with specialist in Adaptive Ed
- Licensed in the state of KS
- Nationally certified also
Feel free to reach out by phone if you would like to discuss this position, or any others that we have available nationwide! Resumes can be submitted to the email address listed below with the job post title in the subject line.
Director of Educational Resources at ProCare Therapy
Local #: (770) 225-3038
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »