- Job Location:
Schools - Teacher of the Deaf / Hard of Hearing
- Last Updated:
A school district outside of Tumwater, Washington is contracting with ProCare Therapy in need of a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. If you’re looking for a city to relocate to, why not one outside of Seattle where you can enjoy the scenic outdoors, amazing culture, and industrious city.
- Full Time
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Prior experience working in a school setting or pediatrics
- WA ESA Certification
- WA Fingerprint Card
- ASL a plus, but not required
- Diagnose the student’s condition and use of appropriate amplification tools for each student
- Develop individualized learning plans that are student-specific
- Hold meetings with parents and document record of communication
- Provide emotional support for students and their families
- 40 Hours per Week
- 5 Days a week
- 2018-2019 School Year
Excellent compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare insurance are offered for this opportunity. If you are not local to the Tumwater area, we can assist with relocation to make this a great traveling position.
How to apply?
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume and 3 Professional references to: Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com.
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: (678) 837-1260
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Enrique D. Diaz
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled