- Job Location:
Schools - Orientation and Mobility Specialist
- Last Updated:
Job Opening for an Orientation Mobility Specialist in Liberty, Missouri
I have an amazing opportunity with a school district known for their excellence! Position is for the upcoming school year and I’m conducting interviews immediately! I encourage in state and out of state applicants to apply. Job details are below:
- Master’s Degree in Orientation Mobility
- Full Time Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload: K-12th (10-12 students)
- Working with students who are losing their sight or already completely blind
- Teaching anything that they would need to do in their everyday lives
If you or someone else you may know who is a qualified candidate for this position please apply and send your resume via email James.Davis@ProCareTherapy.com or you may also call me directly at 770-225-3198. Look forward to working with you soon.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Health Insurance Costs Increase Need for School Nurses
Busy Days for School Nurses School nurses have a lot that they do on a given day in a school. They must administer medications which students require during the day, they take care of sick kids, th...
Read more »
- Increasing Open Communication with Families
Contact Beyond Open House and Meetings When the school year begins, itís easy to meet and chat with families. They often come to Open House and schedule team meetings about 504 Plan and IEP accommo...
Read more »