- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
Jacksonville, FL - School Occupational Therapist (OT) Job
We are currently arranging interviews for a full time Occupational Therapist vacancy in the Jacksonville, FL area. The OT will provide services to a K-12 school district in the area. We are seeking an OT for a full school year assignment. The caseload for this position is going to be dependent upon the experience and preference of the OT. Contact Briana Harton today for more information!
Requirements for this position:
- Licensed Occupational Therapist in Florida
- 37.5 hours of availability
- Excellent references
Job Duties/Details include:
- Provide Occupational Therapy services in accordance with IEP
- Collaborate with related services department
- Work with staff, parents, and other OTs in the district
- Full time - 37.5 hours/week
- K-12th grade district
- Weekly compensation
Compensation is competitive for this contract position. Apply today!
Does this sound like a good opportunity? Then apply today! You can apply directly below, or send a direct email to Briana (with your resume) at Briana.Harton@procaretherapy.com or call Briana at (678) 459-1118 if you have further questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- New Technology on the Horizon for Deaf Students
Shortage of Sign Language Interpreters The reality is that there is a big sign language interpreter shortage in the United States and beyond. While schools do their best to have interpreters availa...
Read more »
- Promoting Alternative Wellness Options in Schools
Mindfulness is Important When children have too much stress in their lives, they may not be able to concentrate; they may be unorganized, and they may act out inappropriately. Many times, this is t...
Read more »