- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A school social worker is needed in the area of Homewood, Illinois starting right away. This is a full-time position for the entire school year. We would love for you to apply!
On this job you'll be:
- Working full-time
- Students will be K-12
- Working alongside the school's special needs team to assess each student
- Undertaking and writing up assessments (sometimes in collaboration with other professionals), which meet specified standards and timescales
- Offering information and support;
- Organising and managing packages of support to enable people to lead the fullest lives possible;
- Recommending and sometimes making decisions about the best course of action for a particular person or family;
- Masters degree in Social Work
- State licensure
I would love to receive a resume from you and see about setting you u with an interview! Apply by emailing your resume to Rueben.Robinson@ProcareTherapy.com. I can also be reached by phone at 770-776-2065. Thanks and I look forward to working with you this year
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »