- Job Location:
Schools - Sign Language Interpreter
- Last Updated:
We are currently looking to interview and hire a Sign Language Interpreter in the Richmond County, GA area. This position will be Full- Time, and start immediately through the end the current school year. The SLI will share services within Middle School and High School students.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Obtained a Bachelors Level Degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
- Certifications: EIPA, RID, and NIC
- Georgia State Teaching Certification
- Must have experience within the high school level
- Available to Start & Interview Immediately
- Experience with Middle and High School Caseload
- Working Full-Time; 35 Hours, 5 Days per week
- No Travel Required
Contact Us NOW!
If you would like to further inquire about this position, feel free to contact Lorice Young at 770-225-3054 or email your resume and references directly to Lorice.young@ProCareTherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled