- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A job opening for a Social Worker in the Minneapolis, MN area has been posted for the upcoming school year (2018-19). They are looking to interview candidates to hire for a full time position dealing with early childhood intervention.
- Full time, Full school year
- M-F 5 Days/Week (37.5 hours)
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Caseload: Pre-K-8th grade
- Enable child to learn effectively
- Develop behavioral intervention strategies
- Crisis intervention
- Conflict Resolution & Anger Management
- Develop social interaction skills
- 401k plan
- Health, Dental and Optic Insurance
- Weekly competitive compensation
Interviews are currently being arranged so if do believe that this is a good match, please complete an online application or contact me today! I would love to discuss this excellent opportunity, or any others that you may be interested in!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »