- Job Location:
Schools - Sign Language Interpreter
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district outside of Aurora, Illinois in order to fill a vacancy for a sign language interpreter (SLI) for the upcoming school year. If you aren't local to the area, this could be a great travel assignment! Our agency does offer housing assistance and relocation reimbursement.
- Full time - 35 hours per week
- Bachelor's level degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
- Must possess ISBE Approval as an Education Interpreter
- Negative back ground check + drug screen
- Interpret oral communication into sign language
- Ensure the material is conveyed clearly to students
- Prepare material for the students
- Adhere to the IEP
If you think that you may be a good fit for this position, don't hesitate to apply; these jobs fill quickly. Email your updated resume to Rachel.Owh@ProCareTherapy.com for immediate consideration.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled