- Job Location:
Schools - Sign Language Interpreter
- Last Updated:
An experienced and talented Procare Therapy team is currently staffing for an experience sign language interpreter to begin work in Hampshire, IL. We welcome new applicants for said role to assist the local school district. We believe our employees are our most valuable resource and the key to our students' success. Our team recruits gifted individuals who cultivate a dynamic, challenging and supportive educational environment to meet the needs of the increasingly multicultural community we serve.
- Full Time
- Contracted assignment
- 2018-2019 calendar school year
- 35 hours per week
- K-12 school case load options
- Multiple Locations
- *Will be placed on experience and location preference
- Interviewing and signing now!
- Must possess ISBE (Illinois State Board of Education) Approval as an Educational Interpreter
- Out of State Applicants must follow the requirements of reciprocity for Illinois
Interested applicants are to send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Simone Begley at Simone.Begley@ProcareTherapy.com or call me directly at 770-325-0319
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled