- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
A school in the Everett, Washington area needs you! They need a full-time School Psychologist (Psych) for the upcoming school year and the perfect candidate will need to be licensed in the state of Washington and or working to obtain their license. This school is centrally located and easily accessible. Pay is negotiable and benefits are offered.
- Master’s Degree
- Evaluate and instruct the school with different disciplinary practices for distressed students
- Partake in special education by managing mental and psychological assessments on students
- Detect students’ progress and document any changes
- Accumulate and understand student and classroom information
- Encourage problem solving and conflict resolution
- Develop and improve the student’s social skills
- Help to build a stronger family-school partnership
Are you ready for a new opportunity? Are you looking to grow your career? Then this is the position for you! For immediate consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theresa Bennett at 678-837-1267. The director is eager to hire and currently conducting interviews.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »