- Job Location:
Oregon City, OR
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is hiring a School Psychologist (Psych) for the upcoming school year in the Oregon City, Oregon area. Centrally located and very sought-out, this school is ready to work with determined and dedicated candidates!
- Master’s degree
- Help students process their issues and design goals structured around the student-specific problems
- Encourage positive and constructive behaviors
- Hold meetings with parents and other staff to go over educational, behavioral, domestic, and social complications
- Observe and practice behavioral management systems
- Evaluate and instruct the school with different disciplinary practices for distressed students
- Partake in special education by managing mental and psychological assessments on students
- Detect students’ progress and document any changes
Are you ready for a career change or are you starting your career? Then this is the position for you. For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com or call Theresa Bennett at 678-837-1267. The director is eager to hire and currently conducting interviews!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »