- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
A school district in the Navajo, New Mexico area has reached out to ProCare Therapy for help in filling a need for an Occupational Therapist for the 2018-2019 school year. This is a full-time opportunity, working 37.5 hours a week, and will be contracted for the full school year. The district is ready to interview now, so please submit your resume below!
- The OT will be working with a small caseload of K-6th grade students
- Previous school experience preferred
- Must have Master's Degree
- Must be licensed/ certified to work as OT in the state of New Mexico
- Guaranteed Hours
- Weekly Pay
- Optional Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Travel and relocation benefits to candidates that qualify
Complete the online application and submit your resume below if you would like to be considered for this opportunity! For immediate consideration, please send your resume and references to Anais.Macias@ProCareTherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »