- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
A Salem, Montana school wants you for the next school year! This position will be for a full time Occupational Therapist (OT). The school is located near beautiful parks and outdoor activities. The perfect candidate will need to be licensed in Montana and or working to obtain their license. New grads urged to apply!
- Observe and create plans/goals for students to achieve
- Reduce obstacles that limit a student’s involvement within the school setting
- Help to identify short-term and long-term goals for the students to achieve
- Help to design appropriate activities for continuing success in the classroom
- Monitor student’s progression and document and report details
- Support students in organizing for a positive and successful transition into life after the classroom
- Master’s degree
The director is looking to hire now and is currently conducting interviews. For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com or call Theresa Bennett at 678-837-1267.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »