- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
Occupational Therapist (OT) Opening Available
Procare Therapy is currently setting interviews for Certified Occupational Therapist to for a school district in the Bourbon, Indiana area. We have included job details and qualifications for the ideal therapist within our partnership. Please apply if you are very interested in the details below.
- Employment Type: Full Time, Long-Term Contract
- Work Schedule: 35 hours per week, 5 Days a week
- Location: Bourbon, Indiana
- Responsibilities: Working with K-12th Grade Students, in various caseload settings with therapy needs with multiple locations within the district
Occupational Therapist Job Requirements
- Education: Master's Level Degree
- Qualifications:State Board Licensed and Certificate obtained
- Experience: Previous Schools-Setting Experience
If you would like to further inquire about this position, feel free to contact Lorice Young at 770-225-3054 or email your resume to Lorice.Young@ProcareTherapy.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »