- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
Full Time Elementary School Psych in Moraga CA
We are working with a District that has an opening for a School Psychologist who will be working Full time. We are accepting resumes from all School Psychologist who are interested and fit the requirements. Will be interviewing now!
- Be a Great Team Member
- Have good Organizational skills
- Must do drug screen / background check
- 18-19 School Year
- 2 Elementary Schools
- Responsibilities include initial and triennial assessments and individual and group counseling
- Must Have school experience
- School based experience with SEIS and compliance is a must
- Must be licensed in CA
- Have a Masters in School Psychology
Employment Type: Full School Year
Work Hours: Full Time
To learn more about this School Psych job opening, please apply and send a current resume. All resumes can be sent to Jon.Charles@ProCareTherapy.com Call Jon Charles at 770-776-2066 if you have any specific questions about the opportunities that ProCare has to offer. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Jon Charles| ProCare Therapy| 770-776-2066
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »