- Job Location:
Schools - Deaf / Hard of Hearing Specialist
- Last Updated:
Teacher for Deaf and Hard of Hearing | Baltimore, Maryland
Procare Therapy is seeking a teacher with their Master's in Education for Teaching Deaf Students. This is a contract position offering summer hours as well as a full time schedule for next school year. This opportunity involves a small caseload of students from Kindergarten to 8th grade. This is an excellent option for DHH candidates looking to get started quickly and have the security for a full time position throughout the next school year.
- Full Time
- Entire School Year
- Summer Hours Available
- Elementary - Middle School
- Master's Level Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Maryland State Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Endorsement
- Fluency in ASL is preferred but not required
- Previous experience is preferred
Candidates interested in signing up for an interview, should email an updated resume along with available times to speak to Maegen Manly at Maegen.Manly@ProcareTherapy.com. Additional inquiries are welcome to Maegen directly at 770 - 225 - 3006.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled