- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
We have partnered with a school district inside of Denver Colorado to fill a part time Speech Language Pathologist position. This position is for next school year. The speech language pathologist will assess and provide intervention to ensure student success and promote an exemplary educational program which fosters achievement for all students. They also will develop and promote good relations among community and school clientele.
- Direct and consult services to children with a variety of disabilities.
- Assess and develop interventions for all areas of motor development (fine, gross, sensory-motor).
- Support team members in providing data-driven interventions integrated into the classroom routine.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills through collaborative work with students, teachers, parents and administrators.
- Demonstrate strong communication, organization and planning skills.
- MON, WED, and every other Friday
- Elementary caseload
- Medical benefits
- Stipends available
For serious consideration for position, Apply or email Allen Brooks. You can also call 770-325-0361 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »