- Job Location:
Fair Hill, MD
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A Licensed Social Worker is needed in a district near Fair Hill, MD for the immediate school year. This is a full time opportunity that is likely to extend to the following school year, with possibility of renewing for the next school year.
- Up to 35 Hours Per Week
- 5 Days
- K-12th Students
- Will Be Conducting Educational Counseling – Behavioral Students
- Working to Compliment their PSYCH Needs
- Itinerant Position – Traveling Between Schools Required
- Schools Experience Required
- MD License Required
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to LeeAnn.Miller@procaretherapy.com
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Health Insurance Costs Increase Need for School Nurses
Busy Days for School Nurses School nurses have a lot that they do on a given day in a school. They must administer medications which students require during the day, they take care of sick kids, th...
Read more »
- Increasing Open Communication with Families
Contact Beyond Open House and Meetings When the school year begins, itís easy to meet and chat with families. They often come to Open House and schedule team meetings about 504 Plan and IEP accommo...
Read more »