- Job Location:
Santa Cruz, CA
Schools - Deaf / Hard of Hearing Specialist
- Last Updated:
DHHT Job Opening - Santa Cruz, CA
A school district in the Santa Cruz, CA area has a current job opening for a full-time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher. This position is for the full school year and will be a contract assignment through ProCare Therapy.
- Full time
- 5 days per week, 7.5 hours per day
- Full school year contract
- Travel between multiple school sites
- Hearing Impaired (mild to significant)
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Individualized compensation plan
- Weekly pay
- Relocation assistance available, if applicable
- Insurance offered (medical, dental and vision)
To be considered for this position, candidates must have their Hearing Impaired license.
Interviews are currently being arranged. To apply, fill out an online application below and attach a current resume. Resumes can also be sent to Briana.Harton@procaretherapy.com.
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled