- Job Location:
Schools - Deaf / Hard of Hearing Specialist
- Last Updated:
We are currently searching for a DHH teacher to fill a vacancy in one of our partner school districts that is just outside of Olympia, Washington for the upcoming school year. The DHH teacher in the position will be teaching and working with students who are deaf, going deaf, or are hard of hearing. Teachers do not have to be fluent in American Sign Language in order to be considered.
- Full Time position
- Upcoming school year
- Interviewing as soon as possible!
- Master’s level degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- State Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- Verification of clear background check
- Verification of WA ESA certificate and/or appropriate state licensure as required by law
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below. Contact Sarah Meyer if you have any further questions. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Direct: (770) 225-3180
Fax: (866) 360-5109
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled