- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently working with a school district in Sedalia, Missouri to fill an Occupational Therapist position for the new school year. The district is looking for someone that can use their unique knowledge to assist students to get ready for and accomplish vital learning and school-related activities to achieve their role as students.
- Full Time
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- 2018-2019 School Year
- Observe and create plans/goals for students to achieve
- Reduce obstacles that limit a student’s involvement within the school setting
- Help to identify short-term and long-term goals for the students to achieve
- Help to design appropriate activities for continuing success in the classroom
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- MO State Licensure or ability to obtain Licensure
- Experience working in a school setting or with children is a plus, but not required
The district is eager and ready to interview qualified candidates on Wednesday and Thursday, so please send your updated resume and three professional references that we can use on your behalf to Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com. If this location is far from you, please apply and we can help with travel stipends or relocation stipends for the new school year.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »