- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
We are currently hiring for a full-time school psychologist in Dover, Delaware. This job is available for the upcoming school year. The district is highly supportive and looking for a motivated school psychologist to join their team. New graduates are encouraged to apply. You will be working at a single school site with a small student caseload.
- Administer pyscho-educational assessments
- Interpret results to make recommendations for special education services
- Contribute to IEPs as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Work with students in K-8th grade
- Master's degree or higher in School Psychology
- Valid DE-issued license or ability to obtain prior to the start of the school year
Employment type: full-time (35 hours per week), contract, full school year
All applicants should submit their resume to:
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Phone: (678) 459-1146
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »