- Job Location:
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
A school near Seabeck, WA has an opening for a Physical Therapist to work a full school year contract. This position is full time, provides therapy services to all ages, and is itinerant between several school sites. Email your updated resume to Hannah.Duenke@ProCareTherapy.com or call 770-225-3186 to be considered for this opportunity.
- Employment Type: Contract, full time
- This position is for the full school year
- 37.5 hours per week
- Services are provided for grades PreK-12
- Itinerant position between several sites
- Must have degree in Physical Therapy
- Must have WA state license and ESA certification
- Providing assigned students with direct therapeutic care and teaching rehabilitation skills
- Provides preventive and rehabilitative PT procedures individualized to the student and their specific needs
- Develops and revises a plan of care based on the initial assessment, continual reassessment of students needs, expected outcomes, and goals when appropriate
- Documents all skilled and medically necessary care thoroughly, timely and accurately
- As applicable, supervises Physical Therapy Assistants in accordance with Federal/State laws, rules, regulations, and agency policy
- Participates in IEP meetings with staff and family to discuss students progress, goals, and continued therapy
Benefits of working for ProCare Therapy include:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly paychecks
- Health benefits
- Sign on bonuses
- Relocation reimbursement
- License reimbursement
We are interviewing now- call Hannah at 770-225-3108 to learn more or send your updated resume to Hannah.Duenke@ProCareTherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »